Friday, May 13, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub... Fun For The Tub

By Julia

I bought a Groupon to Bath Junkie a while ago. The package I bought was for a Aloe-lu-yah Lotion, Sugared Sorbet Body Polish and hydrating body mist. I took my little sister there one saturday and we had lots of fun smelling every fragrance. If you've never been to Bath Junkie, it's different than your regular bath store because you design your bath products yourself.  

They make it easy by separating the process into steps. First you pick what product you want to make. Then you pick the fragrance, a variety from florals to a coco-chanel-wannabe are at your fingertips.  You can mix and match them to see what you like! My sister and I decided on the mix fragrence of spring fling and peach. I absolutely love the smell of its fruity and floral fragrance and citrus highlight. It accents the peach perfectly. Lastly, you get to pick from the vibrant colors to make your fragrence more fun! We colored our lotion turquoise and our scrub coral. Bath junkie would be a great place for a girly or bachelorette party.

No comments:

Post a Comment