Sunday, April 24, 2011

Top 10 Beauty Essentials

By Soraya

Beauty Essentials
I'm the type of girl who likes to look more natural.  I'm not very daring with my makeup at all.  The idea of waking up half an hour earlier than my normal wake-up time (7 AM) to do an expert makeup job is definitely out of the question.  I'll take more zzz's than pounds of makeup anyday;  however I do make sure that I look very presentable.  These are the products I swear by:

1. Origins No Puffery Cooling Eye Mask $22- For those mornings after almost pulling all-nighters.
2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler $30- The Chanel of all eyelash curlers; perfect for my long, yet pin straight eyelashes.
3. Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara  $15- Doesn't clump, separates, & keeps lashes curled
4. Rosebud Lip Salve $6- The best lip balm you could ever buy. period.
5. Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo $20- I use this twice a week to get a deep clean.  It always leaves my hair feeling silky soft and smelling amazing.
6. Chloe Perfume $110- My new favorite scent: polished, not overpowering, and sweet smelling. Reminiscent of another favorite, Miss Dior Cherie.
7. Lancome Juicy Tubes (17 Fraise) $28- Sheer and adds the perfect amount of color.
8. Clinique 'Even Better' Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 $43- SPF for face is an absolute must-have.  Skin tone corrector evens out those little marks from blemish scars.
9. Murad Acne Spot Treatment $18- Zaps problem zits on the spot.
10. Bare Escentuals Bareminerals SPF 15 Foundation- Looks flawless on skin, a crowd pleaser (featured here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment