Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Little Nothings

Everyone has those little things that they appreciate.  We thought that introducing some of ours would give you an impression of who we are...


Julia:


'What You Know' is my favorite song, but a friend of mine told me about this band and it's been my favorite ever since.


'Cajun Shrimp'- Some like it hot.


My Go-to Scent.

What do I look for men? Sperry's.

 Soraya:


'Harajuku Lover's G'
Because I spent my middle and elementary school years in Hawaii, I'm obsessed with all things tropical.

"We gon' come together, We gon' celebrate.  We gon' gather round like it's your birthday"
Kings of Leon

I'm absolutely, undeniably in love with this look from Free People.

Red velvet cupcakes: the way to my heart.


Pictures via We <3 It
Google Images
Freepeople.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i love you guy's style, Could you possibly make a fashion post on modest, yet fashionable shorts for the summer, i have yet to find some that i absolutely love and I've been searching forever. I bet you would have great advice judging from your impeccable taste! Thanks for the fashion tips, i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete