Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eurotrip

By Julia

Tomorrow, I'm going on a trip to Europe and I'm incredibly excited. This trip is going to last two weeks starting in Switzerland with some friends. Eventually, my mom and I are breaking off from the group to go see Paris. I've never been to Europe so I'm like all first time European Tourists: deathly afraid of getting pick-pocketed and bubbly about how cool it will be to finally see the Eiffel Tower and the Mona Lisa. 


When we're in Switzerland we are going to Interlaken, Zurich, and Lucerne the activities include hang-gliding off the Swiss Alps, bob-sledding, shopping, and swimming. In Paris My mom and I have decided on going to the Pompidou center, seeing the Eiffel tower and Notre dame, visiting many museums, and Giverney. We chose to take the more artsy route through the city because it's where our interest lies. This is definitely a trip where I would want to bring all of my clothes but we've chosen to wash clothes instead of packing heavy; so I decided to bring comfortable and practical pieces. In this video are all the clothes I'm taking (except for outdoors gear!) 

Daylight by Matt & Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment