Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sweet Little Nothings 6.19.2011

By Soraya

via Lostateminor.com
Pinterest: If you don't already have one, you should give it a go.  I can spend hours on this site posting my favorite pictures and finding more.  Follow me here

I found out that my favorite fragrance, Chloe, comes in an adorable and affordable mini roller ball.  It's 0.2 oz of pure pocket-sized heaven.

An adorable glass plate that I decorated in the third grade now serves as a colorful safe-keeping spot for my most-used pieces of jewelry.

Tumblr_lmamlqvequ1qhor1to1_500_large
via Amandiferass.tumblr.com
This week I watched both Kickass & Nowhere Boy featuring the leading man, Aaron Johnson.  Both gorgeous and talented, he's undoubtedly my new favorite actor.

Tumblr_ll3wtevjb31qcuj6ko1_400_large
via Aghoststeaparty.tumblr.com
"Someone Like You" by Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment