Saturday, June 11, 2011

White Hot

By Soraya

I realize that since memorial day has passed, new laws of fashion have come into effect.  The one I am addressing today is the prohibition of the color white.  Among my friends, I'm a risk-taker in fashion and I have no fear when it comes to bending this rule.  In Elle, I read that if there's one fashion rule to defy, it would be this one.  So take a chance; be the rebel and wear this universally flattering color fearlessly.
Here are a few picks that make twisting the rules absolutely worth it:


via Theoutnet.com
Dern Broderie Anglaise Playsuit- (now) $140

Tape Yarn Beach Sweater
via Freepeople.com
Free People Tape Yarn Beach Sweater- $98


via Intermixonline.com
Jay Godfrey Strapless Gauze Maxi Dress- $295

via Johnlewis.com
John Lewis Unisex Wayfarer Sunglasses- $20


No comments:

Post a Comment