Monday, June 6, 2011

Musical Remedy

By Soraya


Tumblr_ll76z1chpq1qk7urio1_400_large
via Wellhellotherefriend.tumblr.com

A few months ago, I heard about a little band known as The Vaccines.  There name has always been in the back of my mind until I stumbled across them on iTunes. I gave their debut album (released March of this year) a listen and I was pleasantly surprised!  The Vaccines are yet another great British indie rock band.  Many people have said that they give off the same vibe as the amazing Ramones.  

For a band that formed recently in 2010, this group is well on their way to a very successful career.  The Vaccines have been influenced by modern pop and garage/rock n' roll bands from previous decades.  What Did You Expect From The Vaccines? is a true work of art combining all of these elements.  It's great music for summer days spent basking in the glory of the sun on a boat or driving aimlessly around town.  


No comments:

Post a Comment